Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pressure

Now I have to write something since I have made a big deal about having a blog. I can now understand how an author might feel when they have a deadline! It kind of takes the joy out of it. I guess I just need to get used to it.

I don't know why it is that some people feel compelled to write! What is that? I just have such a need to write down thoughts and feelings I have and then bore the heck out of people telling them about it! Where does that come from? Is it an ego thing?

I'll be driving somewhere and all of the sudden this idea will come to me that I think is amazing! And by the time I get home, I will have forgotten that I even had an idea, much less remember why I left in the first place! Then after I get comfortable and start watching Oprah I remember the things I went out to do. It's like my mind is so preoccupied all the time that I forget the things that I need to accomplish that day!

Lately I have been reading this book called Jerusalem Countdown. It's about the end of the world and I am so obsessed with it. This guy Hagee has some pretty radical ideas but he bases them on a lot of history and facts. If what he says is true, we have quite a future ahead of us. I would recommend you reading it (if you have the guts). And, if you are reading this, you probably need something to read and believe me, this book is compelling!

You know there is a lot of people who believe that the world is going to end in 2012. If you google it you will see all the web sites dedicated to that belief. It's a little frightening. That is the year that Luke is supposed to graduate from high school. It's a big year for us. It could be a big year for everyone........

This is the big thing on my mind lately. So that's what I'm suppose to blog about as I understand it. You just kind of put down whatever goes through your head. Well not whatever----I am not that transparent yet. But I'm a big believer in transparency. Maybe I'll blog about that next!

Until then---have a pleasant tomorrow.
Carol

To respond to this article you can email Carol at:
carolrtexas2@aol.com